My Nan is one of the best people on the entire planet. Tomorrow she spends her first birthday in 50 years without her husband. Cannot wait to cuddle her.
As featured in Empire Magazine’s May 2014 issue: Sofia Coppola’s (previously) personal BTS photos from on the set of Lost in Translation.
We will never be more than friends, so I would like to not be thinking about you, nor looking at your profile pictures at & 4 in the morning. Fuck.
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.
I now get the Frenchmen thing. Wow.
Page 1 of 422