We will never be more than friends, so I would like to not be thinking about you, nor looking at your profile pictures at & 4 in the morning. Fuck.
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.
I now get the Frenchmen thing. Wow.
The past has no power over the present moment.
By Matt Taylor
My buddy Tom baked a cake for his Argentinian friend to cheer her up after the world cup loss.
…they are no longer friends.
I don’t want to say goodbye.
Do I want him more because I know I can never have him? Probably. But I really, really want him.
Page 1 of 421